I love the Pouf! It is the perfect size for storing the exact amount of odds 'n ends I usually have hanging around in the bottom of my purse. It's not too big or too small, and it comes in the most adorable of patterns!
Poufs are one of my favourite things to gift, also. I love them so much that I thought I would share some awesome ways my customers are gifting the Pouf:
1. A gift to a girlfriend - Need a little pampering time? Gift everything she needs for an at-home mani/pedi in a handy little Pouf.
2. Something sweet for Mothers Day - Grab a Pouf, a bracelet or pair of earrings, along with a few handfuls of her favourite chocolates, and voila! Best daughter ever.
3. Help out a bride in need - She has enough on her plate planning for the big day. Help her be prepared for any hiccup that might arise that day with this jam-packed emergency kit.
4. Surprise that make-up maven - She loves make-up and all things beauty! Pack a Pouf full of brushes and shadows for this gal pal.
5. Back to school - Load one up with pens, pencils, and other back to school supplies for an awesome Fall treat.
6. For the accident-prone friend - She's always bumping into things, getting cuts and bruises. This mini first aid kit is the perfect thing to keep in her purse or desk!
7. Spoil your teacher - I bet they're looking forward to summer as much as your kids are! Treat them to a little something to brighten their days.
Have you seen any other creative gift ideas? I'd love to hear about them - bonus points if you include a pic!